It is expected that members will choose to dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of the Club and appropriate for the occasion. It is also expected that members will advise their guests of the dress requirements.
- Sports Attire: Bermuda shorts of standard length
- Country Club Casual Attire: Long pants, including acceptable dress jeans
- Acceptable Dress Jeans: Jeans of any color that are not torn or faded.
Events sponsored by the Club or other organizations, including golf, tennis and bocce dinners, where specific dress requirements for the event will be posted in advance. Example: Fine dining in the Lakeside Room – jacket, collared shirt and long pants for gentlemen; comparable attire for ladies. No denim jeans or jackets.
Outdoor dining areas and bars, Lounge, Club Room, Sunset Terrace, Locker rooms, bocce and fire pit areas – sports or country club casual attire at all times.
- Men are not allowed to wear hats in covered dining areas of the Club at any time with the exception of the Men's Locker Room. Women are permitted to wear hats or visors in dining areas of the Club, except for evening dining unless a part of a specific event.
- Shirts must be tucked in unless the shirt is designed to be untucked such as a Tommy Bahama shirt.
- Cargo Pants and/or Shorts with external pockets, torn or faded jeans, as well as tee shirts and flip flops are not permitted.
- Cargo shorts, cut offs, tee shirts, sweatshirts, men’s sleeveless shirts, and flip flops are not permitted on the golf course or the Clubhouses.
- Shirts must have collars (except as accepted by the PGA) and must be tucked in, except for Tommy Bahamas’ style shirts. Denim of any kind is not permitted on the golf courses at any time.
- Hats for men are not allowed in covered dining areas of the Club at any time. Ladies are permitted to wear hats or visor in dining areas of the Club, except for evening dining unless a part of a specific golfing event.
- Only spikeless shoes or shoes with soft spikes are permitted at the Club.